i think ron weasley described fandoms best:
“you’re going to suffer, but you’re going to be happy about it”
Hermione went alone and got attacked by a troll
Moaning Myrtle went alone too and was killed by a giant snake.
Katie Bell also went alone and was cursed by an opal necklace.
Ginny went in alone and ended up held hostage in the Chamber of Secrets by Tom Riddle
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
If I was a student at Hogwarts I’d use Howlers to send nice messages to people.
So you’d be sitting there in the Great Hall eating breakfast when an owl drops a Howler in front of you. You, and everyone else on your table, just stares at it as it trembles, explodes open, shrieks I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR SWEET BUTT and then dissolves into flames.
How convenient that JK Rowling made Tom Marvolo Riddle equal I Am Lord Voldemort when it’s obviously supposed to be Mr. Tom, A Dildo Lover.
- Minerva McGonagall: Well, usually when a person shakes their head, they mean 'no.' So unless Miss Edgecombe is using a form of sign language as yet unknown to humans
- Minerva McGonagall: I wonder, how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking.
- Minerva McGonagall: I should have made my meaning plainer. He has achieved high marks in all Defense Against the Dark Arts tests set by a competent teacher.
- Minerva McGonagall: Are you quite sure you wouldn't like a cough drop, Dolores?